If you have symptoms of Coronavirus, or have questions about symptoms you may be experiencing, follow the steps below to help protect other people in your home and community.
Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- If you are short of breath or have chest pain, you need to call your health care provider immediately, or call 911.
- If you call your health care provider...please avoid going to the clinic, or other places you could expose others to the virus. Tell them if you are experiencing symptoms or are unsure if you should be tested.
Testing is currently available from:
- Ferry County Health: 509-775-3153
- Newport Hospital and Health Services: 509-447-3139
- Providence Mt. Carmel Hospital: 509-684-3701
- Hospital Parking Lot at 982 E. Columbia Ave
Testing is also available at:
- Republic - Ferry County Health: 509-775-3153, after hours testings call 509-775-3333 option 1.
- Inchelium - Lake Roosevelt Community Health Center (LRCHC): Please call ahead at 509-722-7006 and you will be accessed and given further instruction.
- Keller - San Poil Valley Health Center: Please call ahead at 509-634-7300, and you will be given further information.
- Colville - Providence Northeast Washington Medical Group - 509-684-3701
- Chewelah - Providence Northeast Washington Medical Group - 509-935-8111
- Northeast Washington Health Programs: Please call 509-935-8424 for more information.
- Colville (Point of Care Testing available)
- Lake Spokane (Point of Care Testing available)
- Nine Mile Falls
- Colville - Heartland Medicine Colville Clinic: 509-684-7925
- Usk - Camas Center Medical and Dental: Pleas call ahead at 509-447-7111 and you will be given further information.
Other private providers and health clinics may also be testing - call ahead and find out if this is available and get instructions from the provider.