Who can file a waste complaint?

Any individual or agency may file a complaint with the Health District if they believe a public health violation has occurred or when there is dissatisfaction with conditions that may be the responsibility of the Health District.

Generally, the Health District does not disclose information on who files complaints. However, we may be required to release identifying information in response to a public records request or court order, per Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 42.56, information is not release when revealing the identity of a person who files a complaint would endanger their life, physical safety, or property. Complaints can be filed anonymously, however not providing contact information may limit our ability to properly follow-up and investigate the complaint.

Show All Answers

1. Who can file a waste complaint?
2. How does a person file a complaint?