Businesses / Employers
Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery
A phased reopening plan that is a county-by-county evaluation process determining movement between Phases.
- Find the current phase for your county on the Washington State COVID-19 Reopening Phases website.
- The COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Businesses and Workers website provides reopening requirements for specific business sectors.
- Additional general and sector specific guidance, resources and recommendations can be found on the Washington State Department of Health's COVID-19 Resources and Recommendations website.
Face Covering Guidance for Businesses
All employers must follow COVID-19 prevention protocols for employees as required by the Department of Labor and Industries.
- Signs for businesses
- L&I guides: Which Mask for Which Task (PDF) and L&I Risk Assessment, Proper Face Covering Selection (PDF)
Businesses with questions about the face covering guidance or any other COVID-19 related questions can inquire at Washington State's COVID-19 Business and Worker Inquiries website.
Report a COVID-19 Violation
- To report concerns about businesses or restaurants not following phased reopening guidelines, masking requirements or gathering sizes, submit your concern online at: Report a COVID-19 Violation.
- COVID-19 workplace safety concerns may be reported to Washington State Department of Labor & Industries (L&I).