Businesses / Employers
On June 30, 2021, Washington State full reopened and all industry sectors previously covered by the Roadmap to Recovery Phase Reopening (with limited exceptions for large indoor events) returned to usual capacity and operations. This does not include masking, which will continue under current guidance.
- For more information visit the Washington State Coronavirus Response website.
- The COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Businesses and Workers website provides reopening requirements for specific business sectors.
- Additional general and sector specific guidance, resources and recommendations can be found on the Washington State Department of Health's COVID-19 Resources and Recommendations website.
Face Covering Guidance for Businesses
All employers must follow COVID-19 prevention protocols for employees as required by the Department of Labor and Industries.
- Signs for businesses
- L&I guides: Which Mask for Which Task (PDF) and L&I Risk Assessment, Proper Face Covering Selection (PDF)
Businesses with questions about the face covering guidance or any other COVID-19 related questions can inquire at Washington State's COVID-19 Business and Worker Inquiries website.
Report a COVID-19 Violation
- To report concerns about businesses or restaurants not following phased reopening guidelines, masking requirements or gathering sizes, submit your concern online at: Report a COVID-19 Violation.
- COVID-19 workplace safety concerns may be reported to Washington State Department of Labor & Industries (L&I).